Friday, November 11, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wow three posts today...I am in major catch up mode in life lately. With the pending Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday, I want to make sure I am on top of things early so that I can enjoy the next month and a half (I think I say that every year).

One of the non holiday things on my list as of late is to find a reasonably priced flat weave rug with character and at a great price point..ANd those who know about good rugs knows that can be a tricky feat. If you have any good ideas on where tho resource such a rug please share. There is one that I have my eye on at a consignment shop but the price has to come down a little. Anyway the above rug in the cool Milan palazzo belongs to the designers behind Dimore Studio.

{above photos by Emanuele Zamponi for Yatzer}

10 comments:

Jenna said...

I have been wondering lately if I can put turquoise and navy blue in my family room together... I think I can!! Thanks!

Heyhomeslice.blogspot.com

Dayka Robinson said...

i'm sure you already know about the source, but rugs USA has some rugs that are 50% off right now--might want to take a peak over there!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, these shots are beautiful. Yes, the turquoise and navy is lovely together.
Kim
www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

...and the yellow with the navy blue...just delicious.
Kim
www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a Queen Creek girl, and I have to ask if you ever shop IRCA at 7th/Greenway? I swear I've gotten half my furniture there, and for ridiculously low prices. I mention it because you and I have similar bents in home decorating and I really think you could score some great stuff there, or even less than great-looking stuff and use your magic to make it beautiful. PS I know for certain they carry rugs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I love that carpet. I'd like one similar to that but in grey or black. But I need one easy to clean, of course. :-)

Anonymous said...

Madeline Weinrib have great cotton flat weaves -- very affordable. Most designs are modern. Love the carpet in the picture!

Blue Turtle said...

Yellow and blue is a blockbuster. I love the combination. Lovely!

Jeavon @ Interior Design

My Interior Life said...

I'm in love with these photos. Especially the Serge Mouille lamp. I don't have any great rug resources unfortunately, but I know you'll find a great, affordable one!