Friday, November 11, 2011

The compilation of Aerial Views

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am completely charmed with the aerial photographs that have been compiled into a blurb book by Bernhard Lang. All of the aerial photographs were taken over the south of Bavaria, Germany in both the summer and winter seasons. I would love to add this book to my collection and think this would be a great gift..hint..hint.

Aerial Views by Bernhard Lang can be purchased on blurb right here.

{discovered via Yatzer}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay how insanely cool is this?! And what is Blurb? I feel so behind the times! This is going to the top of my Christmas list. Love it!

Jenna said...

It totally changes your perspective.. I can't help but wonder about all those people down there! How fun! I think an enlarged aerial photo like these would make great art!

heyhomeslice.blogspot.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm with Mackenzie - this is AWESOME!

Laura said...

I love the lake shaped like a heart!! Fun book, I hope Santa brings it to you.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Love this!! Such beautiful nature made art!