Thursday, November 17, 2011

documenting a quest to get a picture for a Christmas card

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Dearest Readers..my computer has taken on some sort of illness..hence the internet/blog silence. Hopefully we have all of the bugs worked out now. I'll be back with some design centered posts a little later.

For now and in case you were wondering we have been carrying on with activities which have included things that do not fall into the silence category. For example we've been on a couple of roadtrips..one that included a photography friend and her family. We landed in Globe, AZ for the yearly Christmas card pictures. We found the biggest curb and plopped down for a few pictures and then headed over to our tradition of consuming a little authentic Mexican food over at El Rey...which has been there ever since I can remember. It is old and tilted just like many of the other curious establishments around town. Anyway I really really love how Michelle documented the whole experience....bloody noses and all. Apparently kids can get all bouncy and then knock into things and stuff. Not to worry though big huge suckers help in the above scenarios as seen in the bottom photo. If you need some documentation too, then I think you should contact Michelle-y right here....she's REAL nice.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are too cute!!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

You all could NOT be any more adorable. Fabulous photography!!

Happy pre-Thanksgiving to you and your great family.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

ahhhh, your family is so gorgeous! And I am dying over those leopard booties :)

Chelsea said...

This is a great post! What a fun, crazy family! I recently had twins, and when I feel like I just can't do it somedays I quickly get on your blog & am motivated again... or sad that I don't look that good doing it:) just kidding. Mostly the former. So, thanks for that!

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Posts of your family never cease to blow me away. You honestly have the most beautiful family I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

That was fun to see. I'm in love with the picture of your two girls.

Liza said...

So cute! I want to tickle all of those little love muffin nieces and nephews! How did you get everyone to look so fabulous even after a road trip to Globe? I would have had bed head for sure...but maybe that's because I wrap a pillow completely around my head and sandwich it between the seat and the door so that I can't hear anything...or anybody...hehehe.

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

You have THE most beautiful and stylish family I have EVER seen! Just adorbs... Thanks for sharing!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Laura said...

The photos are awesome! We can't get working on ours until no shave november is over.

Unknown said...

The cutest family around. And can we talk about your hair? My goodness. Fab-u-lous!

LindsB said...

you have such a beautiful family! I love all the candid photos, they are the best kind imo!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Beauty, joy, and everything that is right with this world. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Jenna said...

beautiful family pictures! I love that they're so candid and fun!

heyhomeslice.blogspot.com

nest of posies said...

it doesn't get any better than this! so fun to see. christina, you are just gorgeous.

xo
kellie

Full House said...

Ahh shuckarama..you all are way to nice...really thanks for knowing how to make a momma feel so nice inside.

Anonymous said...

This is a great example of exemplification photography capturing great emotion!

Olivia said...

holy crap your hair looks bomb.com

angela hardison said...

oh my goodness, you guys are too adorable. great outfits, colors, photos etc.

angela | the painted house said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Did you see that adorable red scooter parked by that building. Sooooo cute! I bet it even has a sassy little horn to toot, also. Oh, yeah, and you all look okay.

HAAAA! I just didn't want that scooter to feel left out. What gorgeous photos AND I want to be on the Christmas card list! Girl, you rock the sequins!