Monday, November 28, 2011

A winter moodboard (black, nude, burgundy and cream)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One time I went into the hair salon after I first got married and told my the hairdresser that I needed to color over my highlights. I simply requested an Elizabeth Hurley brown but walked out with a level 2N which is black before blue black...they had somehow made a mistake and it took two years before I had normal hair. Well this past week I have been craving a little should I dare say burgundy and black..gasp. I am also loving the classic nordic snowflake knits...I would even except some of the real snowflake stuff for a little holiday spirit.

I am also loving so much of the styling over at Aubin & Wills found here.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

4 comments:

Olivia said...

love love love love love :)

Mimi said...

I was just thinking that I wanted that hair color and cut. Maybe I'm crazy too, but she makes it look so gorgeous!

Sarah said...

you've just convinced me to have a child if i can dress her like that :)

Katie Waddell said...

We have PLENTY of snow here in MT...come take some!! ;)