Monday, November 21, 2011

{gold flatware}

Photobucket
Photobucket

With the season of entertaining upon us I have been thinking about things that assist us with eating. For the last year I have actually been thinking about the beautiful brass flatware that I passed up at a thrift store only to go back and see that somebody else scored the set...

Well if you too love the gold toned flatware and do not have the budget to invest in a very expensive set then I would suggest the above over here...it is nice and simple just how I like it. The price is right as well.

***Apparently the above set already has sold out..rats..it was like $60 for an 8 piece set. Refer to the below for a few more sources***

Photobucket

here, here & here

{above picture from D Magazine}

13 comments:

Lovely Little Nest said...

oooh i never used to be fond of gold, but this flatware certainly has me on the verge! thanks for sharing these lovely pics! :)

Unknown said...

Christina - it's been a while since I stopped in. I've been coveting gold flatware for a while. LOVE your family photos. So candid and stylish all at the same time. I had some taken a couple days ago. I only hope they turned out as well.

Jess

One Cute Mom said...

how freagin genious! I love them!

Dayka Robinson said...

omg, i was just thinking about gold flatware earlier--how crazy. i passed up a full brass set at a flea market because it was priced at $85 which I didn't want to pay, but now i realize i do. now you made me want it even more. :)

Unknown said...

this kind of utensils is nice i like to choose the gold one





beach property for sale,

Anonymous said...

I LOVE gold flatware. They do bring a very festive look. I got some at a thrift store myself and I'm happy I snatched them up. Although, i do wish that I entertained more so I could actually use them. Perhaps that'll be a goal for 2012. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

mark john said...

WOW it looks very expensive , what a good work . Even youre not rich your things look very rare .




Small Freelancing Jobs

Unknown said...

Love this!

Jenna said...

Beautiful flatware, very simple and clean. I love that.

Laura said...

I have two boys who love anything "golden". If I had a set of that flatware, it would disappear only to be found later buried somewhere in the backyard as treasure.

angela | the painted house said...

I've been prowling for some gold flatware for the loft. Haven't looked too hard so as it is we have nothing to eat on except a few leftover Taco Bell sporks (did somebody say "high class"?).

So are you telling me that this table setting above is not your 2011 creation? 'Cause it looks awfully familiar to your holiday table last year. Is that what you're telling me? Hmmmm....

Rashon Carraway said...

Ahhh. Perhaps I should definitely use mine this year.


Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Anonymous said...

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. flatware sale