Tuesday, January 13, 2009

recentness..

I apologize in advance for those that have already seen these but they were too fabulous to not have documented and posted here on my blog as well. Thanks Annie! Do we have to mention she is leaving to go back to Korea? No not now I guess.

I'm so glad I didn't do this little prettys hair before we left to Grandpa's old homestead. Look @ the sun shining through. Plus I heard fros are in style.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Trips!
"One of these thing doesn't look like the other the other one". Look how easily entertained with citrus they are. Don't be jealous that we grow citrus in the dead of winter. Nice 70 degree days
!
Photobucket
Handsome.
Photobucket
There's Grandpa with my cute nephew sitting in front of the door he use to live behind.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I feel happy (or dizzy) when I look @ this shot of my sisters little Meems.
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Shannon said...

wow she really is talented. thanks for the plug on the cute cakes. I ordered one for sydnee's birthday party on friday. we need to plan another lunch date. hope all is well!

Emily Brimhall said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures. truely a treasure.

Cheryl said...

I loved all the adorable pictures. The girls were so cute at their birthday party and I loved the fancy hats and pretty cakes! You are such a fabulous mommy!

☂niki. said...

these pictures are priceless! i love that your girls aren't all done up. it makes these even sweeter!

oh, and they're birthday...don't think they or it could have been any cuter!

sherry said...

I am glad you posted them because I haven't seen them. They are beautiful! I love the sun-halo effect. And I love the pics of the girls' birthday and their fab party hats! You'll have to show how to make those.

Kacey's View said...

I love love love your sister's photography. Yes I found a way cute chair for $20... not as good as $4... but alright. I want to paint it though. But maybe I should still go get that chair because that's a sweet deal and It would be fun to use as a prop during photo shoots! ALSO. You would pay me to make recipe cards or to cook? Because I wouldn't trust me so much on the cooking part... haha but I could make you cards!