Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We're having a PAR-DAY!

Photobucket
It's official, this is the favorite place for kids to gather. They've been known to still be singing Christmas carols or other random songs as they wait for any passer-byers. I was even informed by the oldest that they we're having a party. Don't they look like they are having fun...

Oh by the way, the bag hanging on the door is the eternal diaper trash bag.  It has to be taken out a few times a day.  Diaper Genies don't work like they're supposed to with triplets.  I'm just glad all 5 are no longer in diapers.  Which makes me then think about my friend Rachelle because she does have 5 in diapers.  Oh I guess it's not that bad.

11 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

haha I dont know how you do it. I have to change andrews diapers about 10 times a day, I cant IMAGINE, changing FOUR MORE!!!! :) hehe

Whitney said...

you know if you ever went out for a job interview you could totally put down diaper changing as one of your skills. Hee hee. I love your kids.

Amber Ricks said...

I love looking at your blog you always have such a fun up beat attitude about life. What a cute bunch! Did you ever see that elf video of our kids? If not its on our blog check it out. Have fun with those kiddies! They are the cutest :)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Just wondering how much 5 in diapers costs? Ahhh!

Shari said...

I love the continual party at your house. The kids are ALWAYS smiling and are truly happy and loved. I don't know how you do it.

Cheryl said...

What a cute bunch on kiddos! You are an amazing mom!

Annie said...

Now that's a lovely family!!! If those kids aren't the cutest little stinkers then I don't know whose are!!!

Debbie said...

argh!!!!! that was me again, not Annie.

☂niki. said...

they DO look like they're having fun! that is a great pic!

how funny that you know freddy so well! i will tell him next time i see him that you say hi. i plan on it...okay, more like i hope for it...seeing how he said he would give me that cd in all. let's pray he remembers. if not, i may have to take your sister or was it your friend, up on that offer!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I absolutely love this story and the picture that accompanies it. Your kids are so cute and alive, everyday must be a blast at your house. Partay!

Annie said...

That's darling sissy. It's so true. They love to hang out there. When ever I come over they are all bolting for the door.