Friday, February 12, 2010

Pursuing...

the following for husbands office.




{via Overstock, via House & Home}


I'm thinking we will go for a very clean, masculine look that incorporates both rustic and modern elements.  I just bought the above black horse poster and husband already had a few equestrian items.  

When thinking about clean, modern and equestrian, I always think of Kelly Klein's house in Florida that was in Elle Decor back in 2007.  After googling the images I was quickly reminded that there still is inspiration to draw upon for this project.

{below photos via Habitually Chic}



















Hope everybody is off to a great weekend. I, myself am off to print all of the black & white photos for the photo mural wall.  Not much has gotten done this week but progress is progress.


8 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Christina, We have such similar taste it's crazy! Often when I see pictures on your blog I have stopped at the exact same ones elsewhere and thought I need to post those. I love it! Can't wait to meet in real life. xo -S

Cheryl said...

Love the family poster! Those pictures are fabulous and all so very unique! Have a Happy Valentine's Day and have fun with the girls tonight!

Laura said...

The office is going to look fantastic!!

LOVE your photos for the mural wall!!

nest of posies said...

those photos for your gallery wall are delish!

angela hardison said...

amazing inspiration - can't wait to see how you pull the office together. and yes you better show us.

the photos for your mural wall are adorable and perfect.

paula said...

absolutely adore this post. everything about it makes me smile.

Kelly Christensen said...

OMGosh... I LOVEEEEE Kelly Klein's house! Thanks for posting! Your room ideas are fabulous, very similar to my taste, so I can't wait to see the final product! Oh... we FINALLY bought a sofa this weekend. Graphite grey, microsuede 'velvet looking' fabric, metal legs... just gorgeous. I will post photos soon!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Love your family photo wall - it is going to be a showstopper. The inspiration photos for your study look like just the right combination of masculinity, clean lines, earthiness, and wood. It sounds like a very comfortable room. Looking forward to seeing it.