Thursday, February 18, 2010

{stuff}



I have SO much stuff. I am so sick of stuff actually....clutters my brain.

Today I have been trying to rig a space for the MIL. She wants to visit us for the sunshine so I gave it to her (refer above). Hopefully the weather cooperates as well.

I guess the good thing about stuff is you can always go shopping in your garage to decorate a space in a jiffy when there is limited funds and a major time constraint. Yes all of the above came from piles either in the garage or in my storage cabinet...some even with tags still on them (tags that say Goodwill or Home Goods, which I know others can relate).

We'll revisit stuff later!!

Would you believe me if I told you that the above map is actually a 6 ft. long...crazy camera.

13 comments:

vmichelle said...

It looks really nice. The colors really gel well - sort of a heavenly blue and gold glowing beachy color vibe. And the sunburst mirror over the map is a nice creative and funky touch!

☂niki. said...

can you bring some of that 'stuff' over to my place to do a quick rig???

please.

bazaarofserendipity said...

It looks cozy! I love that little starburst mirror. dont get rid of that :)


www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

Dayka Robinson said...

Love the extra "stuff" you have around the house. Have fun with you MIL!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Wow..if that's with left-overs banned to the garage and your working with limited time, I hate to think what you can do with a hefty budget and a week! Great job, super nice to do for your MIL. x deb

LindsB said...

I can totally relate, I have boxes and boxes of stuff with tags still on it. Stuff I just had to have when I was at Homegoods. Ugg, stuff.

The room for your MIL looks great, very pretty from all your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Shopping my house is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes I get so excited because I find something that I thought I got rid of.

LeAnn

nest of posies said...

would you believe it if i told you yesterday i google "big flat us maps"...i think i need 2 of them for a project.

let me guess...you got it at goodwill didn't you.???
your mil will sleep like a queen in that room!

Anonymous said...

love your blog, its part of my daily reads...
What a great idea to put that mirror there, love it! Love the colours, great work!!
Karina
Project K

grant + brittany said...

well i'm gonna second everything project k said. i love your blog. it is also one of my daily reads. your family is adorable, you are beautiful and i absolutely love your taste in everything. one day when we move in a house, i'm sure your style will inspire a lot of my decorating... thanks for making blogging so much fun!

Laura said...

I love the map idea for above the bed. She's going to love that room! You did a great job!

Abby Hunter said...

I love that bicycle picture! Where did you find that?! I seriously want you for a shopping buddy. And I wish my Goodwill was as fabulous as yours!

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I wanna come over and visit stuff! Your room looks lovely, seriously so cute.