Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Sunday Evening Shakedown.

One of the highlights of the week usually happens on Sunday evening when Nana & Bacca come over to get the kids jazzed up before bed. Magic always happens as Bacca tells stories and Nana plays things like hairdresser with the girls. My kids sure love my parents. I know my parents love my kids too, except Bacca said, "Nana I think one hour is quite enough time to be here". Maybe it was all of the high pitch squeals and such happening all around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Annie said...

You just made me cry. I miss Nana and Bacca. Why? Oh why do we have to be on the other side of the world?..

Raskills said...

Isn't is so awesome to have your parents nearby!? My parents and my hubby's parents are within a mile of our house and we literally spend every weekend with them - playing at the park together, making dinners together... Such a blessing to be close to family we love! :)

Your parents seem awesome!