Monday, February 2, 2009

Sometimes on Mondays,

I don't like to do anything.... 

After a Sunday (all you church goers with kids understand), I need to just decompress. Today we stayed in our pajamas all day. We went outside and lingered longer in the backyard and basked in the glorious sunshine. It was bright and all over our skin. I even let the boys play with dirty faces. Yep, I didn't even clean them off after breakfast before we went out back. It was heaven. I think I could make a serious habit out of this.

At least I got 2 loads of dishes done though.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last but not least M & M drew these invitations to invite Nana & Bacca to their "Bubble Party".  They kept requesting Mom to draw pictures of pineapples to go with the bubbles they already had drawn .  They must be so smart because a pineapple is a symbol of hospitality. Since they are eager to put their hostess skills to the test with this big "Bubble Party", I thought the pineapples were most appropriate.  
Photobucket

10 comments:

Cyn said...

I stay in my jammies too...only not just on Mondays!!! Good for you!

Whitney said...

bubble party? Am I not invited too?

Jami said...

um, I don't wash Graces face off EVERY morning. I wait till after nap #1.
But I love relaxing days

Rhonda said...

I love to lounge in jammies! Doing it right now actually! Cute bubble party invites.

Jami said...

ok, I just got back from the scrapbook store. I would call but Grace ATE (yes, she put it in her mouth, and then chewed, and swolled) the paper that I had your number on.
So now it is up to you to call me I guess.
BUT I have the cutest idea, maybe I will call whitney and get you number again.

Jami said...

ok, I just got back from the scrapbook store. I would call but Grace ATE (yes, she put it in her mouth, and then chewed, and swolled) the paper that I had your number on.
So now it is up to you to call me I guess.
BUT I have the cutest idea, maybe I will call whitney and get you number again.

Wendy said...

I stumbled upon your blog today and I am awe-struck. You are making such wonderful memories for your children.

Mary said...

So cute Christanya! I miss you! You're making me homesick!

Debbie said...

Can't wait for the bubble party!!

Annie said...

A bubble party? That's awesome. Maybe you can do it for Nana's B-day.

P.S. I never wash my kids faces either until it is too late and people are staring at the crusty oatmeal remains on their faces...opps!