Monday, October 11, 2010

1st crop of Victoria pictures


Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Victoria, British Columbia I sure am fond of you.

Random Trivia: Victoria, BC has the most bicyclists per capita.

We had considered going on a bike tour of the city but my sister was feeling very pregnant so my Mom suggested renting scooters. She was brilliant because it was more fun then I've had in a while. Funny but the first guy who we tried to rent the scooters from flat out turned us away...couldn't have been our giddy school girl ways. Actually I could see how we would've scared him because the first thing I said to him was, "So are these things like hard to drive?" At that point as he stared directly at my sisters belly he then proceeded to ask, "Anybody in this party pregnant?" That would have been really funny if we would have told him no just to see what he would have said. Surely he would not have said, "then why is that belly that I am starring at so big". Anyway we didn't let that little kick to the curb detour us. Off we went to rent from the very friendly blond curly head young man who probably was just as friendly to everybody else as he was to us...except I think he thought my Mom and her pink sunglasses were cute...

More details to come...like how I believe people really believe that the Twilight saga is a true story...it was a really weird experience is all I have to say.

{the really really pretty pictures by my sister and all of the other pretty pictures by me}

17 comments:

Laura said...

How fun!!! Looks like an AWESOME sister getaway! Looking forward to more! :-)

Natalie Hall said...

I love Victoria!!! What a dream trip for you guys.....

Unknown said...

I'm from Vancouver,BC close to Victoria I would had love to meet you, I have been a fan of your blog for quite some time!
Love the pics of the parlament building.

Erika

angela hardison said...

looks fun, and beautiful! "are these things like hard to drive?" haha, awesome.

Debbie said...

it doesn't get any better than that!

angela | the painted house said...

You and hermanas on scooters are DEE-LUX hilarity. Only you could make a scooter helmet look so chic.

Your darling platforms--I do believe I considered those at the store this summer. Great minds...

Looks like you had a wonderful, wonderful time with your sisters in BC. Makes me remember when my sis and I went to BC and the night she decided to sleep au naturel (in her own bed, mind you) the fire alarm in the hotel went off in the middle of the night. Hilarity ensued.

I'm up waaaaay too late.

Roger and Rosaleen Milner said...

Glad you had a wonderful trip. We had are wedding invitations done by THE PAPERY... so nice to see pictures of home! And thank you for drinking in some Canadian air!
Is it not delicious?

Rosaleen

Stacey Crewse said...

Love the Photos! What a fun sister trip! once again, can your mom adopt me, pretty please :)

Taylor Renee said...

Your photos are great! I love the sailboat picture. So pretty it would look great on a wall!

I'm leaving for a mom/sister trip to Houston tonight ... sort of wishing we had chosen Victoria now :)

www.trimmedandtaylored.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I came for a good H2O laugh but to my disappointment there was a post edit. :)
Love you sissy!

Michaela said...

Beautiful pictures!! I can't believe I've never been to Victoria, but I've lived in Seattle-so close- for a year now!! Must go! (:

Julie Holloway said...

oh. Jealous of how that much fun it looks :) And the pictures are just inspiring. Thanks for taking us along!

O Canto da Casa said...

Great pics! I felt as if I were there again!

Bringing Lady Back said...

Your family is so adorable!

I'm so glad you had such a good time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a teeny bit jealous.

nest of posies said...

how wonderful!
all of it. to be able to get away, breathe in some fabulous air & spend time laughing with your sisters. this trip looks fantastic. you are stylish as ever! can't wait to see more.

you are one hottie scooter drivin' mama!
;)
didn't you take a trip with your sisters last fall? this must be an annual thing. i think it's great!

Samantha said...

Awesome photos. You look like you had a great time.

Kiran said...

This looks like so much fun...It is so nice to take a break and enjoy your friends! :-) xx