Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tooth fairy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

This morning I was woken up by a little girl who was very excited about what the tooth fairy left her for her very first tooth. She said that she didn't understand how the tooth fairy got the toothbrush under her pillow because she thought that the tooth fairy was just too little to carry such a big Hello Kitty toothbrush. I then asked her how she knew the tooth fairy was so little. She then told me that she saw her. I then ask her what she looked like. She gave me a very detailed answer about how little miss tooth fairy had pink hair with yellow diamonds and zig zags all over her dress. I told her it would be a very good idea if she drew a picture of her. She agreed and then asked me if it were alright if she could jump on her bed. I didn't really have a choice in the matter at that point...I went to fetch the camera.

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my, the fun now begins!!! I can't believe she is old enough to loss a tooth!!! Finally, something that she has done before little M!!

Whitney said...

Say What!? I cant believe she is big enough to lose teeth. The tooth fairy sounds magical. I hope someday I can meet her.

Mande said...

That is the cutest story! Love her!!

Melissa Marie Head said...

That is too precious! How fun.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Sounds like a beautiful fairy! So sweet!

A House and Home said...

How sweet! What a beautiful memory.

mro said...

awww fantastic photos and great story as well!!!

Bringing Lady Back said...

Adorable!

Bringing Lady Back said...

Adorable!

Amanda said...

LOVE this!

nest of posies said...

pure toothless cuteness!

Kacey's View said...

aaaaaah I miss your girls so much!

Bryant Park Designs said...

that is incredibly charming! bless her...
deb
http://livinglivelier.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love kids! That is so cute, I love her description of the tooth fairy!

Laura said...

She's so sweet and how lucky of her to have seen the tooth fairy!! :-)

MFAMB said...

so crazy. my daughter, fiona, is almost 6 and is about to lose the very same tooth. and she has the exact same toothbrush. your little girl is adorable. and her picture is rock solid.
xo
jenny

Samantha said...

Adorable. A fairy who wears chevron. I'm tell you, those girls have style.