Thursday, September 9, 2010

{rentals on airnb} and alternative way to travel

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Why not go to Italy first and then head on over to France. I love to pursue the spaces on airnb and other sights where people rent out their own private spaces. I think renting a quaint, unique space sounds rather appealing right now. Besides the bright pink velvet sofa below, don't you love how just a bunch of stuff is just thrown together but looks so effortlessly chic...I guess that is the French way.


The above space is in Puglia, Italy and the below space is in Paris, France. I think the space in Paris is even American friendly, hence flag blanket on the couch:-)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket{


{images via airnb}

8 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

what a great idea, love the Parisian space, the globes are so pretty all together!

Kera said...

i've been miz in the comments sections for obvious reasons, but i wanted to venture out (yes, you should feel special) to tell you that i love your freaking posts. your interior selections are so on par with my taste, they scream out to me. thanks for single handedly supplying all the pics in my tumblr and for being so cute and nice. keep 'em coming!

Laura said...

I'm definitely in love with the first three photos!

Unknown said...

That globe collection rules.

angela hardison said...

so it's no paris, but we just used airbnb to book our bed & breakfast in denver... awesome, easy-to-use site with some great finds.

Shannon said...

one can never have enough globes. I have 2 and need 37 more. Love all the color. Brave.

Shannon said...

one can never have enough globes. I have 2 and need 37 more. Love all the color. Brave.

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

No wonder I can't find globes anywhere... they all ended up in this house!! Dang!