Friday, September 16, 2011

butterfly wall coverings and fabric??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wonder what would happen if I imported the above picture of the de Gournay wallpaper into Spoonflower and made some upholstery fabric for a bench? Would that just be wrong? I love that color and of course the way the butterflies look hand painted. I think another great option to the de Gournay would be the Lombardia wallpaper by Nina Campbell for Osbourne & Little. Now off to see if there might be any of that Nina Campbell up for grabs on Ebay. Speaking of Ebay I love the above vintage butterfly in the small golden frame. If the frame is anything like the one I have then it is also convex and can be found here.

4 comments:

Liza said...

Is that forest green I see with the butterflies?....hmmm...

Laura said...

Ooooh, if you like butterflies, you should check out Form and Pheromone. You will likey :-)

simon said...

Fantastic Post....Decorating.this is a word most men cringe at, and most women get excited about. However, with most women, this excitement may wear off quickly when the reality of trying to get all the pieces, accessories, etc. to coordinate, etc. sets in.
roofs fort worth tx

Weaveron Textile said...

wow, this butterfly shape t-shirt is awesome.
to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.