Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pendleton

Photobucket
Today I am loving Pendleton. I was just telling my friend last night that I was considering not even having a duvet on my boys' bed and opting for a simple woolen blanket and Pendleton has a few that would work. While I was on their website I also found a few other items that I thought were attractive..especially for that girl that has a soft spot for an American classic based out of Oregon. For some reason Pendleton reminds me of all of my time spent in Jackson Hole when my family lived up that way...Doesn't a nice cabin and a ski trip sound great right about now?

Oh and just in case you were wondering they do have a few items for the baby. Who can resist a tiny pair of pink moccasins..

Photobucket
How is everybody's week going with the onset of Christmas?

{All images via Pendleton}

11 comments:

Olivia said...

love love it :)

Kendra said...

I have an English friend who would adore that whole collage you put together. There is something so warm about it all.

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I have never heard of Pendleton before! Going to check out their website now.

Amanda said...

as if i wasn't already wanting another baby bad enough... pink moccasins?! *sigh!* be.still.my.heart.

Laura said...

I'd love a cabin getaway! I'm loving those drinking glasses and overnight bag!

Elsie said...

My husband is obsessed with Pendleton--he wants wool on our bed and I can't deal. Gorgeous, but too hot for me :)

Elisabeth said...

Love Pendleton. Recieved a blanket and pillows for my wedding from my mom. She has given a blanket to each of my kids for their blessing day. Thanks to your inspiration I now have said wedding blanket draped over a chair in my living room.

nest of posies said...

there's a wholesaler/bargin type of store here in town that has the EXACT single antlers on a base that you have pictured.

that's where i got my antlers from that are above our fireplace.

anyways, i think those blankets would be awesome for the boys.

Michaela said...

Never heard of Pendleton until now...thanks for sharing. I love the plaid they're using. And you're right- no one can resist small baby shoes as cute as those!

Rebecca Gibbs said...

lovely stuff...I wanted to thank you for telling me about Michelle Herrick's GIVE AWAY a few weeks ago! I won the Christmas cards and we LOVE them, she is sooo sweet! I posted some pictures of them...
http://gibbgabb.blogspot.com/
Thanks again! Have a very blessed and Merry Christmas with your family!

Rashon Carraway said...

I named the Tartan Brodie bag from Pendleton as one of my holiday picks. Pendleton is certainly a great brand.