Wednesday, November 3, 2010

modern elements & yellow

Photobucket

First, I am seriously considering the above table to go into our family room until we have a space dedicated for a playroom. It is the same size as a coffee table but with those little benches serves as a place where the kids can work on all of their art projects. I think it is such a stylish little children's table by Jennifer Delonge.

Secondly I think a little yellow goes a long way as proof in the below images. Apparently Lenny Kravitz designed the second outdoor space....yes as in the rocker (I heard women think he is attractive:-) I love the quatrefoil cut outs amongst many other elements.

Photobucket

Photobucket

images via 1, 2 {designed by Jackson Paige}, 3

10 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

Wow! I am loving that first room with a pop of yellow- you're right, a little goes a long way! The table from Jennifer Delonge is fabulous- thanks for including the link! I love the sleek and curvy legs with the very rectangular top piece...

Also- can't believe Lenny K. designed the second space! I mean, I guess that guy has many, many talents!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I love that tables!! I seriously want to order one right now! Definitely the cutest kids table I have ever seen!

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Came across your blog today. You have so many decors shots I have not seen. I am a new fan! If you start having advertisment let me know....I have product that looks like a good fit for you! (I have a sister with 5 boys, that's where the idea came from!) I am at inieandione.com

Look fwd to checking in with your Full House. ~Jennifer

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

That table is gorgeous...but I think fear of my toddler taking a permanent marker to it would stop me from buying such a gorgeous piece. She outgrows that kind of destruction, right?

The outdoor space is hot, much like Lenny K himself ;)

Jen said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest kids table I've ever seen!!! I somehow need to have that. At first I thought it was an adult sized table. Wouldn't that be fabulous?! Thanks for sharing!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i adore those tables!

Marie said...

Love the pop of yellow, it puts a smile on my face. Lenny K designed the outdoor space? Pretty cool!

designchic said...

Adore the pop of yellow...fun and fresh!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I think yellow goes a veeery long way!!

Modern Palm Boutique said...

That table is amazing! And I totally agree about the yellow. I recently added some fun yellow/tangerine pillows to my store, and I'm SOOOOO in love with them. I also added a huge yellow canvas to my wall in the kitchen and it makes me smile whenever I walk by. You can see the photo of it at www.modernpalmblog.com. I think you'd love it!