Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Exercise regimen

This is how I get my exercise:

1ST CIRCUIT

*Move highchairs 4 ft. apart (not because the boys grab @ each other)

*Start from right to left and spoon in hot cereal into each boys mouth (not because they don't know how to eat by themselves & not because they throw their food all over floor)  REPEAT.

*Every once in a while throw in a kick, shake of the booty, or a twisty turn while listening to Ernie sing "Boom. boom. boom, I go boom in my room"----------or whatever that is that he is singing.  Seriously is this my life?  



2ND CIRCUIT

*Run as fast as you can from what feels like the paper boy from Better Off Dead who wants his 2 DOLLARS but is really just my daughter.

2 dollars...I want my 2 dollars!!!!!

Ever feel that way?  I finally found a hiding spot for 5 minutes of peace.

12 comments:

~Grace Happens~ said...

so funny!!! oh how i love your blog!!!

Megan Lee said...

My little sisters are twins and I know the crazy things my mom went through with them. I can only imagine that multiplied 3 times with you! Way to hang in there and at least you don't have to pay for a gym membership :)

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

That sounds like more fun than going to the gym. Keep it up it seems to be working just fine. More entertaining for the boys as well. Have a great day with the great way to do the exercise regimen.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Stacey Crewse said...

I love your workout routine! I feel the same way.....minus 3 kids. Just like running in circles most days :)Hope your surviving this week all on your own!

also, LOVE the light in the laundry room....very nice!

You have true style sister!

Laura said...

You are hilarious!

Cheryl said...

Loved the pictures of your cute boys and your exercise regimen is great! Your house is so cute and I love your black board in the background. Your blog is the best!

Whitney said...

Work it girl. No wonder you are so fit and HOT!

Unknown said...

LOL.
I want my 2 dollars. Love that movie.

Hey Christina.....
Here's some added inspiration for your linen room.

http://delightfuldwelling.wordpress.com/

Toodles,
Shannon in Austin

I spread the chairs 4 ft across....not because the kids steal each others toys off their trays. NOT AT ALL!

nest of posies said...

i can't even wrap my mind around how crazy your days must be. this post is hysterical! since recently discovering you & your fabulous blog, i look forward to seeing what delightful pictures or images you will be posting next. not to mention what crazy tale you have to share with your beautiful children.
i so enjoy visiting your 'full house'!

happy 4th!!!

Mason said...

love the blackboard! Love your blog!! :)

Susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com

sherry said...

Love the classic Better off Dead allusion. And everything else of course. But you knew that;)

paula said...

I couldn't imagine having triplets, but I still have a hiding spot:) Mama's has to do what a mama has to do.