Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ch*ch*ch*change

Let me present the picture that sealed the deal.......

A friend came into town and cut my hair and this is what happened...big bangs. 

This was a big deal because I conquered my chickenish ways....now imagine all of the possibilities that could follow.

You know what else is a big deal I found out my computer had a camera in it:-).  Technology I tell you.  Wait does that mean I can do that live chat thing with a sister across the ocean?



The camera even worked in the dark with a little girl who had a hammer sticker on her chin.


12 comments:

onehm said...

LOVE the bangs! You look even more beautiful...and I didn't think that was possible!

Megan Lee said...

I LOVE the bangs! Great decision!

Lisa Harris said...

L O V E your bangs. Good choice!

Debbie said...

Yes, my dear... you have ichat on your computer so you can "picture" chat!!
I like the bangs!!

Courtney Vance said...

Love the bangs. Love you.

Laura said...

The bangs look great!

Whitney said...

You totally rock those bangs!!!

Jami said...

you know I think you are hott! But now you are a freaking super model...I am thinking you are pretty darn close to perfect!

Annie said...

Woohoo! You really did something way outside of your norm. I love the bangs. So fun.

And yes, this does mean that you can video chat with me now so get going! Did you not also get the e-mail I sent you with my AZ number. Yes this is big! Now you can call me using that AZ number from your cell or home phone and talk to me in Korea. Technology, you gotta love it.

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Enjoy that camera on the computer. It will help you stay in touch with others. The bangs are very nice. Have a good day.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

sherry said...

I believe that few people can pull off full bangs and you happen to be one of them. It just works with your face shape. Very cute.

ahmed said...

مؤسسة نقل أثاث بالباحة من أفضل المؤسسات التي تقدم جميع خدماتها لجميع الزبائن في الكثير من الأماكن المتغايرة والتي يتم بواسطتها الاستحواذ على أفضل ما تملك، أيضاًً المؤسسة تملك أفضل وأهم المعدات التي تستعمل في النقل وهي تملك المركبات العظيمة التي تستخدم في نقل الأثاث مدار الساعة.
شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
شركة نقل عفش
شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الدمام