Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

A while back I posted about Sabrina Linn's space. I had a few people inquire about the hardware on the bathroom cabinet. It is hard to tell from the picture but is the hardware raised or is it just on there strictly for design purposes.

I've had a hard time sourcing that darn hardware but did come across the above hardware from Lee Valley and had the thought to saw off the center parts of the hardware pictured as W or X until there were 2 separate parts. Anyone out there know anything about where to purchase the bathroom cabinet hardware pictured in Sabrina's bathroom?

7 comments:

susieq said...

Hey there! Try combing through the stock at http://www.chinesebrasshardware.com/. I've bought amazing pulls from them and they are a great company. Great ideas! Good luck finding your hardware.

Emily | Recently said...

Thanks for this post. I'm a hardware junkie and love finding new and great sources. Cheers to you!

bazaarofserendipity said...

ugh I have been trying to find this same hardware! I'll let you know if I come up with anything! Its just soo fab!

Unknown said...

Oooh - I'm going to look into this for you. Also, I'm designing a line of hardware which is debuting at the HD show next month, so stay tuned for it on my blog. Hope that prototypes get done in time!!! Ack. www.nesteaglerock.com

bazaarofserendipity said...

http://motherofpearl.us.com/pages/catalog/index.htm

similar but different!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Hello! Hope all is well. I have always loved that closet and the bath is so great too. Love all the pops of citrus! That hardware is really unique!

bazaarofserendipity said...

OK did a post about it!! Think I found it :-)