Wednesday, April 13, 2011

just like magic

Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 3.50.04 PM
Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 3.49.11 PM
Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 3.48.57 PM
Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 3.49.28 PM
Screen shot 2011-04-12 at 3.48.29 PM

Hi there! Just as I was about to get really frustrated with Photobucket, I created a Flikr account to show them...but within 5 minutes of doing that Photobucket was all magic again. ...just like David Collins..magic.

I am paying special attention to his tie dyed window treatments. He also is all about ombre drapes as well..just follow the links below and you will see what I mean.

How have you all been?

I'll be back.

xx

(images found here)
(I must really like Mr. David because you can find more posts here and here)

19 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

Those tie-dyed drapes in the first image is to die for... I LOVE that look! Thanks for sharing these beautiful images!

abodlove.blogspot.com

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Love the ombre! That would be a fun DIY.

susieq said...

Oh my gosh, Christina, you have a fabulous eye. I love these rooms. And those drapes. Stunning.

Alejandra said...

All the rooms are stunning, great style!

Unknown said...

Thank you for these photos - they are fab fab fab.

Amanda said...

I love that kitchen...

a' la mode said...

loving the blue, sooooooooo nice! xoxo shelli

Anonymous said...

Are those blue crushed velvet chevron chairs in that first photo?!?!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

oh, i love the two mirrored/coffee-ish tables in the top pic!

Laura said...

I was eyeballing those tie dyed curtains myself. Gorgeous!!

KiaDesigns said...

Just love it, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this in interiors magazine! It went straight in to the inspiration folder.

Ann said...

Fab, pretty, and elegant.
Just my type ♥

First House on the Right said...

LOVE the green velvet sofa! Nicolex

Anonymous said...

Can you do a DIY post for how to make the curtains - I need a weekend project!!!

Grant K. Gibson said...

David Collins=DIVINE!

Unknown said...

Oh my god...these spaces are all AMAZING...the bathroom- sigh..gorgeous!!

angela | the painted house said...

That bathroom...what in the world??? I'd give my arms and legs for that space...but then how would I bathe myself? A dilemma.

Unknown said...

Hey there I'm so happy you commented on my blog! Love yours! Don't know how you do it, but you are doing a stellar job. Love the inspiration.

Samantha said...

Gorgeous and serene.