Thursday, April 7, 2011

{Soho Beach House}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think a white bathing suit would look great to go and soak up the rays at the Soho Beach House in Miami?

Oh and the decor isn't too shabby either. I 'd stay there. Something about many of the floors in the spaces are making me feel inspired. I just love the feel of this hotel. What do you like about the spaces?

10 comments:

Ann said...

Oh what a lovely beach house,
I'm loving the room with the exposed wooden beams. The huge mirrors in the other room looks divine ♥

Anonymous said...

Awesome captures.........
I like them all...
The furniture stuff of home is really fabulous....
Thanks for sharing these capture.
Outdoor garden Furniture

Anonymous said...

Awesome captures.........
I like them all...
The furniture stuff of home is really fabulous....
Thanks for sharing these capture.
Outdoor garden Furniture

Unknown said...

it reminds me of the hotel we stayed at in Bermudas... and makes me long that much more for vacation :)

Giulia Doyle said...

I love the striped tiled floors and some of rustic parts. and who does not want to hang out on a deck or beach that looks like that...Dream, dream, dream...

Anonymous said...

Love this place! I really love the cozy, lived in feel they give to it. And all of the beds are a place dreams are made of. :)

Crazy Wonderful said...

Umm, yeah... I'll be needing to vacation there asap. Especially after having just stood in line at the Post Office... for 40 minutes... with a 2 year-old ;)

Whitney said...

When do we leave? Girls trip!!!

Michaela said...

I'd kill to take a bubble bath in that tub! What beautiful images!

Mary Middleton @ Hellopeagreen said...

I'm a big fan of Martin Brudnizki Design Studio.His grit & glamour approach to the Soho "Beach" House is fab and I wish I was there now rather than sitting in rainy Brighton