Thursday, April 7, 2011

{Soho Beach House}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think a white bathing suit would look great to go and soak up the rays at the Soho Beach House in Miami?

Oh and the decor isn't too shabby either. I 'd stay there. Something about many of the floors in the spaces are making me feel inspired. I just love the feel of this hotel. What do you like about the spaces?

10 comments:

Ann said...

Oh what a lovely beach house,
I'm loving the room with the exposed wooden beams. The huge mirrors in the other room looks divine ♥

shaunmarsh709 said...

Awesome captures.........
I like them all...
The furniture stuff of home is really fabulous....
Thanks for sharing these capture.
Outdoor garden Furniture

shaunmarsh709 said...

Awesome captures.........
I like them all...
The furniture stuff of home is really fabulous....
Thanks for sharing these capture.
Outdoor garden Furniture

NK: Style-ING w/ Children said...

it reminds me of the hotel we stayed at in Bermudas... and makes me long that much more for vacation :)

Giulia said...

I love the striped tiled floors and some of rustic parts. and who does not want to hang out on a deck or beach that looks like that...Dream, dream, dream...

kcinteriors said...

Love this place! I really love the cozy, lived in feel they give to it. And all of the beds are a place dreams are made of. :)

Shelley said...

Umm, yeah... I'll be needing to vacation there asap. Especially after having just stood in line at the Post Office... for 40 minutes... with a 2 year-old ;)

Whitney said...

When do we leave? Girls trip!!!

Michaela said...

I'd kill to take a bubble bath in that tub! What beautiful images!

Mary Middleton Design said...

I'm a big fan of Martin Brudnizki Design Studio.His grit & glamour approach to the Soho "Beach" House is fab and I wish I was there now rather than sitting in rainy Brighton