Thursday, April 14, 2011

{beautiful book cover)

Photobucket

I know this is not a new book but I just purchased Sara Midda's South Of France book from here (but is cheaper here in case you were wondering). I clearly bought the book for it's cover but I have a hunch it is even more beautiful inside according to some of the sneak peaks I have seen online. I read that this is Sara's wondrous sketchbook from a year spent south of France using watercolors. I can't wait to get it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{images from inside of the book via here)

14 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oh...looks like it would have some fun pages to frame!! = )

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I LIKE it!! its very much "pretty please" Going to check it out at local amazon :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oooh they have it, getting it, if you have it, then its good!

First House on the Right said...

It looks delightful, I might have to buy one! Nicolex

First House on the Right said...

Just did! Nx

angela hardison said...

the cover of that book completely sold me. needs to be on my shelf.

kelleyp said...

just the cover on that book makes me inspired. thanks for the tip.
kelley

Heather said...

I bought this book in college while studying illustration, you will not regret this purchase! My copy is in tatters! make special note of her pages of olives, the colors are amazing.

Allison Egan said...

Fantastic looking book! Thanks for sharing! I am new to your blog and I LOVE it!
xo Allison

www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

###### said...

hey lady...its been a while. Hope all is well on your end. I agree though, that book cover is perfect..

LiveLikeYou said...

Nice! A cup of coffee relaxing over the weekend and reading that sounds perfect...

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

what a great fun ideas!! love the cover.
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Style Redesign said...

I'm inspired-thanks for sharing-love your blog!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I have that little book on my mantle. Her baby book is so pretty too! At one point she had a line of chine in Japan. How I wish I could have gotten my hands on some of that!