Tuesday, September 22, 2009

scarf pillows







For years I have never been able to get the above images out of my head.  I instantly started searching ebay for Pucci scarves after I saw all of the pillows in these photos.  I still search for Pucci scarves when I am thrifting.  No such luck yet.  Hmmm....I do however have a healthy collection of other random scarves.  I think I may just need to considered making good use of my scarves & turn some of them into pillows. 

{ images : 1, 2 H & H via This is Glamorous}


10 comments:

Whitney said...

OOooo I like! Lets do it together!

angela hardison said...

how funny, i just started doing this with two of mine :)

i cannot get enough of the scarves.

Mary said...

that's a really good idea! And there are some really cool scarfs out there with some awesome patterns too!

Karman said...

I just found your blog and am LOVING it. Thanks so much for your great inspiration and style-ista. I live in Utah and was wondering if you knew of a place similar to SAS Fabrics here. I've searched the internet, the phone book, friends, DI, and the like and can't seem to find anything even close. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much and keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Those scarves would look lovely as pillows. What a fun way to add color to any room in fun ways.

Just think of all the different patterns that are out there to be used for this kind of thing.

Have fun.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Laura said...

I likey! Your pillows are going to be gorgeous!

Alexa Mae said...

cant wait to see what your creative little self does. love this idea!!!

Day by Day Design said...

I love your scarves!!

Full House said...

Karman - Thanks for you nice words. I wish that I could tell you of a place like SAS Fabrics in UT because I know it would make you so happy.