Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Messy Face Contest

Votes are in:

34% - Big "W"
33% - Crazy "C"
33% - Baby "B"

Hands down here is the winner of the messiest face contest!

Good job son!  Very competitive.  Congrats on the big win.


Mike and Debbie said...

But oh sooooo cute!!

Whitney said...

Holy Moly! he needs a dunk in the tub. WHo would have ever thought a simle licorice would do so much damage? IM sure Im in for a rude awakening. Thanks for cruising with me last night. We should make that a weekly accurance.

Liza said...

What is he eating?

Carina Blogarina said...

That is so funny!!!

Aislinn said...

oh that must be licorice! I recognize that mess!

Marketing Unscrambled, learn to earn 14 said...

Good thing that they were at the counter. How cute are they, messy and all.

Have a great day.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Courtney Vance said...

I was going to say Big W for sure but I know Mr C and he looks like might get out of that seat and bolt something white at any moment. I wish I could kiss those red faces right now.

Alexa Mae said...

they are so cute! what a fun mom you are.