Tuesday, September 8, 2009

{invisible}

Ever wanted to be invisible?

I have....like when everybody in the house wants to have a party around the throne, if you know what I mean.  That is when I wish I were invisible because there should some places where only one person goes at a time.

Apparently my little girl wanted to be invisible too.  I put her in her bed but when I went to check on the sleeping beauty, she had gone MIA.  I looked everywhere.  My heart started to pound faster until I remembered they have this new obsession with climbing in the cabinets.  I swung open the doors to find this:

Fast asleep.



Look what else likes to be invisible...

It's none other than the chair that is trying to be the Louis Ghost chair but really isn't.  I'm wondering if the knock-off is almost just as good because the price is much better than the real deal.  I can just imagine a bunch of them around my dining table.  They're are supposed to be suitable for outdoors or commercial use so that must mean they are good for a family of munchkins too.  Hmmmm.












12 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

A ghost chair has been on my wish list for 3 years now. I hope to have one before i die.

Stacey Crewse said...

Oh la la. The chair..... Is it lucite? I have wanted chairs and a coffee table just like those for AGES! I'm glad there is someone out there who shares my love for the clear! Hubby not so much!

angela hardison said...

yep, i've wanted to be invisible several times in my life. so cute that your daughter crawled in the cabinet and went to sleep.

ghost chairs are just so elegant. i love them.

Janie said...

Really enjoy your blog-- would love to be invited to your other blog as well-- Thanks!

Whitney said...

ha ha ha!! She cracks me up. Im glad you didnt lose her. i love that chair. would Ikea have one similar.

☂niki. said...

i used to fall asleep in cupboards and closets all the time...drove my mom crazy!!

could i please have your home address?

also, would you be interested in coming to my bead party?

Shannon said...

Oh My heavens I bet you were afraid! Sleeping in the linen closet. Maybe she just wanted some alone time. (Hey it looks like YOU could make a great "escape" hatch for yourself in there. hmmmmmmmmmmm
lol
-Shannon in Austin
Love the chair

Nessie Kate said...

That is such a sweet photo of your daughter! I love your blog and think you are amazing to do all you do with 5 kids! I have 2 and some days certainly wish to be invisible! Thanks for all your pretty posts and making me laugh x

Anonymous said...

mind adding me?
eviayap@hotmail.com

Annie said...

Interesting chairs. You definitely need just the right thing to make them look cool in a room.

I'm glad you found your little ghost child. That's pretty funny although I have to admit, my heart started racing too as I read it. There's nothing worse than a child being MIA. Every second feels like an hour.

Amnah said...

I have been stalking those chairs on Overstock! I've wanted the real ones for so long but the fact that I can get 2 for 100 bucks less than the original... I'm so in. I love your blog and I'm so glad you're back!

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

Really like the last photo of the ghost chair around the table that looks so good. Great taste.

That is a heart stopper when you can not find a child. That photo of her sleeping is so cute.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"