Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{neutral perfection} honey, caramel, grey, white, MMMMM......











Remember how I talked about bright saturated color being a contradiction to my desktop? Well of course I had to clean up that desktop of mine so why not get it out there. The above is what happens to be currently inspiring me. I love the above fabric swatch that I picked up the other day and am thinking about upholstering a chair in it. Can I say that the very top picture is perfection...

****the above food photo credit to Karen Mordechai via Sunday Suppers****
all else via
Nuevo Estilo, Gunkelman Flesher, oh hello friend, Elements of Style, Michael Delpiero via My Notting Hill, Brian Park, Nice Package Shop and a few unknowns sprinkle in.

14 comments:

Erica Cook said...

Absolutely LOVING this post! Perfection is right! xo e

paula said...

Is this post for me? love it, ha!

nest of posies said...

i just don't know where to begin. perfection, mmmmm, GAH!, swoon, yummy.
all photos have got me thinking. that last photo...holy cheese, fruit, & bread. mmmmm!

Unknown said...

how can i love everything about these rooms but also the ones in the post below it? design can be so frustrating sometimes!

LindsB said...

So soothing! And that last picture, the cheese table, I would like to DIVE head first into it- I love cheese!!!

Dayka Robinson said...

i'm so hungry right now i think i love that last photo best. time to make some tacos! (i know this is way off)

MerciBlahBlah said...

This entire post is delicious. Ell-ohhh-veee-eeee....
Shannan

A Perfect Gray said...

terrific. thanks!

Shannon said...

That light grey is what my next house will be painted. I LOVE that color and it goes with everything. On my honor I will put more color in our home.
-Shannon in Austin

Bridget said...

fabulous pictures!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

I love those little flags in the desserts - that's an idea I'm totally going to steal.

charm home said...

These images are beautiful. I haven't seen any of them. Thanks for cleaning up. :o) xo, Cristi

Laura said...

Once again loving your smorgasbord of photos!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

I adore your blog! The images are amazing and so inspirational :) yayee!! xx