Thursday, March 25, 2010

Marmalade Interiors

Photobucket

Photobucket
It all started because of a comment left on my blog and when I went to comment back I found the above images. Jill decided to do a quick makeover of her tv room and titled the post from dreary to cheery and the result is anything but dreary. Anyway the above makeover caught my eye and I wanted to see more. Turns out Jill runs an interior design business called Marmalade Interiors and let me tell you that I was very excited to find even more beautiful pictures on her website. I love it when that happens...nothing better then beautiful photos related to design. Oh and if you are wondering about the pillows she uses then it's quite possible that she had them designed and sells them here. You can go and visit her blog here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh Christina what have you done? These are amazing! I love all the cushions, the patterns, the blue chest of drawers, everything!

A Perfect Gray said...

beautiful interiors. thanks for passing those along to us...

Unknown said...

how had i not heard of her before?! these rooms are gorgeous. and the post below with your beautifully behaved kiddies made me smile. just added you to my new "on the daily" list of blog reads. seriously you're one of the best!

Whitney said...

wow I love her interiors. Those pillow too...

Dayka Robinson said...

beautiful photos, great blog. thanks for sharing!

LindsB said...

I am in love. You just made my really awful Thursday afternoon feel like 5pm on Friday. So happy to have pretty eye candy.

paula said...

talk about a great use of color.

All Dressed Up In Love said...

I just want to say that finding you blog has been amazing for me! Browsing through your pictures makes me so happy!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Now there's someone who isn't afraid to use colour - lovely rooms!

grant + brittany said...

i love the mixes in these photos, so fun and very expressive.

mikesac said...

Very nicely done up interiors...the color coordination and the room decor matches perfectly.A clean and healthy home is a bliss for life.

Brooklyn air duct cleaning

Laura said...

I love the blue dressers!

LiveLikeYou said...

Hi Christina, Thanks for the nice write up. I posted it and your blog on the LiveLikeYou facebook page. What a fun blog-will visit often!