Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photobucket


I know I dream about a generation where women have tea parties and dress up to fly on an airplane. Something about good manners and being ladylike make me think of the 40's and 50's but dream about having those same things today.

Besides my little interview over on Bringing the Lady Back, you may be delighted to find how many fun quotes & rules there are on being more ladylike. It's a breath of fresh air.

To check out the Bringing Lady Back blog go here.

10 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

heading over there asap
Love this Audrey photo

Erica Cook said...

Heading over too! Love blog tip offs, and all things ladylike. I still dress up for the plane... even with 5 boys in tow. It just feels good. :) xo

Rebecca said...

I just read the interview...I thought your words were wonderful and true. Thank goodness for being ladylike in this day and time when things are just so messy anymore.

Thanks for the inspiration...have a lovely day with your 5 little ones!
rebecca

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Yes, I've just been over and read the interview as well. Lovely words. I can see why you always look so beautiful, it comes from the inside.

Jaimee said...

you have single-handedly made me vow to renew my new year's resolution: no cursing, it's not ladylike. you, however, ARE. thanks, honey.

Dayka Robinson said...

great interview! you're so fab . . . :) your children and husband are lucky people!

Jess Roy said...

I love this photo! Captures "ladylike" perfectly.

Bringing Lady Back said...

Again, Christina... I'm so grateful to have your inspiring words grace the blog.

Have a wonderful evening.
xo

Laura said...

That was a GREAT post! I ditto your amazingness - you're inspiring! :-)

Jenni said...

Oh, what a fabulous blog, and what a FABULOUS interview! You were so eloquent and inspiring. Thank you.