Friday, March 26, 2010

color coordinating a to-do list

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So I really don't color coordinate my to-do list but I do love lists and I do love associating all things with color.

I need to find a console table, Easter dresses, a charcoal paint color, tile for laundry room, new herbal tea like I had @ Snowbird with cute necklace and bow tie cups, fabric for boys room and kitchen, a print to hang in kitchen, plant flowers in front yard, good deal on Fornasetti plates. Perhaps I could check all of these items off by a quick shopping trip to the thrift store..and I would get extra bonus points if I found the below purse @ Goodwill today! haha! Phooey, let's be honest I don't have time to go thrifting today.

Photobucket

{click on photos for sources..except for a couple unknowns and console table is Thom Filicia found via Life & Style}

Happy weekend folks!

14 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

challenging!
Good luck! Great list anyhow
Enjoy your weekend

LindsB said...

it would be a GREAT day if you found a bag like that at a Thrift store. Pick up one for me too while you're at it :)

Erica Cook said...

Such great things here...That first image reminds me of a great Tory Burch Jacket I have... need to get it out for spring and maybe even wear it out tonight. Happy Friday Lovely! xo

Jess Roy said...

I love your list! Gorgeous.

Dayka Robinson said...

if you found a bag like that at the thrift store i'd probably pass out. that dress is super cute and looks like something you'd have on taking your kids to the grocery store, because you always look fabulous!

thanks for the link.

Unknown said...

pretty post. have fun staying busy this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll keep us posted on the charcoal paint. (I need one too!) For fabric, have you been to the random fabric outlet around 32nd street and cactus? Most stuff is $3/yard. I found some ikat and a ralph lauren wide stripe. I think it's even an extra dollar off on wednesday:)

A Perfect Gray said...

that was awesome fun...great post!

Amanda said...

a charcoal paint color i've not used... (yet)... but am dying to: Behr's Premium Plus Ultra in "intellectual". check it out. and, if you use it, share of course! :)

have a beautiful weekend, beautiful.

Rashon Carraway said...

Black and white is alaways my favorite.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
http://g-w-hunting.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

i would very much like to make these in that kitchen of gwynnie's:

thought of you-
http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/03/baked-kale-chips/#more-5870

do you do anything different with yours?
xoxoxo

Michelle said...

Ummm, I'm kind of drooling over that kitchen... completely a dream!

nest of posies said...

i love your visual list of "things to get done" but the best part of it all...{i think} is that it shows your silly & glamorous side all at the same time.

do tell - where those great sty-foam cups are from!!! silly things!

Ms. Wife of the Year said...

Oh. I die for the dress... and those coffee cups!