Thursday, October 8, 2009

slowing down is not just for the birds.

I have been trying to figure out a way to rig time so that it doesn't fly by so quickly.  Things have been very busy but somehow the simple song of the birds that I have been hearing out my window has inspired me to slow down and focus on my nest.    

The birds are telling me to:

sing more often...............................................check
bask in the early morning sun......................check
eat more cookies (did I just write that)......check
play in the park...............................................check

Convince this little girl to sit still...............not check


I love that she has so much energy.  I'll work on bottling some of it up so that we can all get more things done.


Be back tomorrow with some of my favorite home inspiration pictures because a little birdie told me that the couch I ordered 4 months ago is finally on it's way.  YEAH!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

cookies?!?! yes please.

mmm. if you're ever lacking checks on that one let me know and i'll help ya out :]

Unknown said...

I must say that this picture is amazingly perfect. I.love.it. I want to bask in morning sun more!

Laura said...

Ooooh, can't wait to see you couch!
PS, love your list. You're so inspiring!

Whitney said...

You forgot the one that says take cookies over to Whitney because I love her so much. There isnt a check after that one. I promise.