Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{hats}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you are like me then you LOVE hats and they are a must have item. It is one of my "fake it til you make it" items when I do not have the desire or time to get ready and that seems to happen more and more as summer approaches.

I was so glad that Liz compiled a list of places to purchase some great and affordable summer hats. To see those lists go here & here.

When I was in Target last I noticed quite a few hats that would fit the bill. Are there any hats that you love that may be on your list for summer?

6 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Love these hats! You look so great in a hat, by the way!

Marie said...

I wish I could pull this whole hat style off! Love hats, but for some reason I think they only look cool on others than my self... Hm, maybe I should give it another try!
xx Marie House Chic

rebecca said...

the first hat pic is perfect. i'm thinking of growing my pixie out just so i can wear hats again without looking bald.

Unknown said...

I just got a really cute basket weave hat with a flame stitch trim at forever 21 for $12.

Kera said...

do they make hats for fros?

A Dance With Grace said...

Ooooo...love this post and love your blog. Just picked up a beauty (wide brim just waiting for a little grosgrain) from Target. I, too, am a HUGE hat lover...hats of all kinds. Pure Friday morning eye candy!