Thursday, May 19, 2011

from kites to malachites {IN HER SHOES feature}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Do you read Camila's blog? If not what are you waiting for...
She is a huge DIYer and is very resourceful. Actually I am quite fond of her. Well head on over to check out her fun series called IN HER SHOES today to see more about the day when we flew some kites (there may even be a big chunk of malachite invovled..yum). No really it was fun to try and document a day in the life. In fact next time my husband asked, "What did you do today", I will direct him to this post.

Hey and make sure to pay tribute to the weekend my friends.

P.S. - Flying kites is a work out when the wind isn't quite as steady and strong as needed. Brothers are really good about getting kites to stay in the air.
The kids had perma smiles for the whole 10 minutes that the kite stayed up in the air.


6 comments:

Vasu said...

love the pictures...:)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

LindsB said...

Thanks for the shout out- you are too sweet!!

Man, I would LOVE to shop at your mineral store- that malachite is so pretty!

PS- the green and orange shoes kill me, I love how little kids dress themselves :)

Karena said...

I loved your guest post!! So glad to find you!! I love that fabric for your pillows!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

Erica Cook said...

Lady! You are GORGEOUS! Most importantly inside, and out. Happy Friday! xo

MorahJulie said...

Hello! I have been following your blog for about a year now. I drool over your hair every time you post a picture of yourself. Can you share the details on what you get done to it? Do you highlight it? Thank you!!!

Charisa Nicole said...

you are so pretty! I can't believe you've had 5 kids!! Ive only had one and am struggling to get my abs flat again. What is your diet and exercise routine like?