Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Photobucket

Wow, time has flown by which means I am opting for a bit of a repost. I feel fine about that because I never get sick of celebrating mother hearts and feel like I could repost this everyday and never get sick of it..unlike that room I probably posted about with zigzags a couple years ago;-)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Few of us will reach our potential without the nurturing of both the mother who bore us and the mothers who bear with us.

-Sheri Dew

Mom -
Thanks for teaching me to be strong. You are the main reason to why I know that motherhood is an opportunity of a lifetime and my most noble calling. I truly do think that good mothers around the world are the secret weapon in life.

I love you Momma!

I need a tissue now. Good memories were had in that wood paneled station wagon. I remember that day when Mom dressed us up as pioneers and took us to the mountains for a picnic.

Moms are the best!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you other fine woman out there.

7 comments:

cafenoHut said...

what a lovely post. Happy mother day...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! I hope you had a fabulous mother's day. It really shows in your posts what a sweet and caring mother you are!

autumn said...

i love those "vintage" pictures of you and your mom. you can just feel the love oozing from every pore of her body. so sweet. hope your mothers day was amazing! i got to take a nap and i didn't have to clean...that's an A+ mothers day in my book!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

now I know what you meant by genes, what a beautiful momma you had Christina!

Debbie said...

how fun to see all of those great photos and take my mind back to days gone by. Such wonderful and sweet memories. my eyes are tearing up a bit now too. l love you my dear sweet daughter...for always and forever!!
Happy mothers day to you too!

Anonymous said...

This is so heartfelt and beautifully stated! I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. Thanks for sharing. xo

Unknown said...

I'm Japanese mom writing the comment from japan. I impressed with the post! Both of you and your mom are so beautiful. I'm looking forward to reading your post!