Monday, May 2, 2011

{Clean & Fresh}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know, I know, light blog posts as of late.

Anyway just wanted to check in real quick.

Don't you just think that the above Greenwich home designed by Lynne Scalo feels so clean and fresh..perfect for Spring. To see more of the space go here. I actually spotted the space in the Spring issue of Luxe while in the airport flying home from a snowy long weekend in Utah. I could not believe the snow had the nerve to try and welcome in the month of May. Actually I kind of liked it..sorry Utah friends.

Also, this whole buying things on Ebay has worked out nicely these days. I finally got my brass chair. I think I need to stop it with the whole spot thing (refer to the new spotted linen fabric below).

Photobucket


How are you this fine day?

15 comments:

Heather Peterson said...

Just said "wow" out loud (or maybe more of a "whoa") at the first image. I've been thinking lately about the fact that I mostly decorated my house in winter, and as spring struggles to arrive in Minneapolis, I yearn for something a bit lighter, more luminous.

Beautiful images--thanks for sharing!

Heather
loveyourspace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend in UT. We were away this weekend as well and I bought a vintage necklace that I believe is similar to one you wore a while back (pictured on my post today). I loved the one you had!

Modern Palm Boutique said...

Love those photos especially with a splash of green...
liking the spots too. :)

Stacey Crewse said...

I'm loving the first picture of the coffee table! I want it! Miss you Tiny!

Dayka Robinson said...

LOVE these images so much i added them to my pintrest files!

Laura said...

I love that white kitchen. L.O.V.E.
Can't wait to see the finished images of your Ebay finds. :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE that top image! I want the coffee table all for myself.

And I actually really like the two fabrics you have picked out in that bottom image! But of course I'd love a blk/gold diagonal combo. ;o)

Amanda Wells said...

Love the chairs! Can't wait!
http://www.amandadovewells.com/?page_id=45

susieq said...

White is just lovely. Yes, very springy -- so bright and fresh.

elissabraun said...

i never would have thought that i would enjoy a mirrored fireplace but that first image just proved me wrong!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love the new chairs! I need to utilize Ebay more

Samantha said...

Wow. So bright and clean it hardly looks real.

Joanna said...

I love the carpet and the two chairs just across the fireplace. The living room is spacious and comforting. Cool post, check out also 3D Rendering

Unknown said...

I have been in love with that zigzag silver / black fabric for a while. I have a swatch that I keep hanging on to. I say go in that direction. A fun touch of mod.

SHERRY HART said...

You had me at plexiglas in that first image. Whoa! Love the brass chairs!