Thursday, January 21, 2010

{vote for the Edster}

I truly apologize in advance to all of those that have seen this but if you haven't pls. read on...


















Who is a fan of Elle Decor...I know I am. Who is a fan of Eddie Ross...I know I am. Don't know who he is you say? That's ok because now is your chance. Get ready to be inspired. Most of the blog world who are design obsessed already have been inspired.



Eddie took on the Elle Decor name and in its fashion crafted & styled a beautifully decorated window display for a competition @ Bloomingdales in NYC. What I really loved was that you could feel his passion while reading the description of the image he was trying to create. Go here to see for yourself.


While you're @ it you would make Eddie's day if you casted your vote everyday, twice a day until the contest ends. Go here for the details.


Good Luck Eddie in my humble opinion you deserve to win.


P.S. - Did you gold leaf that lamp shade?


{photos by Addie Juell}

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet post!! The lamp shades we had made out of gold wallpaper.
xoxo
Eddie

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

What a wonderful job that was done on that window display. AND He thanked you for your post. That is even better. Keep up the good work. Good luck to Eddie Ross and his window display.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the window! Eddie is the best!

Day by Day Design said...

Sorry but my vote went to Bloomingdales. Although I LOVE EDDIE, he is marvelous! I just felt like their window had too much pattern and chaos! Still love him though!

paula said...

I do hope he wins. I voted.

GiGi said...

Darling!!
I commented on your last comment about your comments regarding the vitamix!
What is the proper commenting etiquette?
Does one leave a totally random comment on your post that has nothing to do with Eddie Ross? (though I heart him with all that I am, we share a milk glass obsession).
OR do I hope and pray that you look for my response to your comment on my comment page?

We're talking FOOD here! This is serious!
Hence the overuse of the word comment.

Scott Jensen said...

Go Edster!