Thursday, January 28, 2010

shop update...

It truly does my heart good to see people wearing the creations that I made from my two little hands.  Creating things has always been good therapy for me.  Thank you so much to all that have supported me in my little items of business.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

To Kellie:  Could your hair make that hair piece look any better?  You make me smile.



To Caroline:  I love the way you clip the flower onto your necklace and make it look so beautiful.


{via wanderingsofawannabe}

Finally I have posted a few new items. Just click on the Madame Pumphrey link to the right.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

Congratulations!

Ms. Bright said...

I can only imagine how great it must make you feel! You ought to be incredibly proud! They're so beautiful!!

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

Aw yay!! You are too sweet. I am so excited, everything looks beautiful. I can't wait to buy my next gift! xoxo

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

Have to comment again...not stalking your shop or anything, but things are FLYING out the door! Awesome, I am so happy for you!!

Whitney said...

Dear Sister in law, You are UH-MAY-ZING!I love all the updates. I need one pronto.

Melanie said...

Hmmm....I wish I could take a picture of one of my little girls wearing the cute bow that I won a while back, but I think it got lost in the mail!!!! hahahahahaaha!!! Love you, my dear!

Full House said...

Melanie..I know, I know...I kept thinking I was going to bring it when I came to visit.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful clips.

nest of posies said...

you stinker!

your work & hair jewels are incredible. i am always so proud to reply, when someone asks, "WHERE did you get that?"

i love the flower clip on the necklace - simply marvelous!

have a good weekend!
kellie

nest of posies said...

ok me again. i see, other peeps are leaving you 2 messages as well. :)

for some reason, i missed the pink ones in the sneak peek you did a few posts ago. umm, let's just say that pink one...with the silver/gray ribbon ALREADY has my name on it.

i love it & i know i will love more in person.

why do i always feel so feminine when i come & visit "you" even when i am wearing old jeans, a sweatshirt, & day old m-up?
xoxo

have a lovely said...

many congrats on your newest adorable venture! what gorgeous eye candy designs!!