Monday, February 16, 2009

Ode to the babysitters, things that fly, snow, and my Love.

Usually not big celebraters of Valentine's Day in our home.  Got lucky though this year and was invited to meet up with my "Love" for a Valentine's weekend ski trip.  So sorry I didn't get any hot pictures of you (aka my love) in your ski mask.   Anyway, here's the Valentine card I forgot to bring on our get-away.

xoxo - Wife

Photobucket

Lots of fun inside that building.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't really matter that it was only zero degrees in this picture.  Ok let's be honest, look at my hand as it's about to fall off due to frost bite.
Photobucket

I only cried once when I thought about my sick babies @ home.  Thank you to all of those that participated in taking care of my chicks, for without you...well you all know where I'd be.
Photobucket

One more picture in the name of love just in case.
Photobucket

I had lots of fun so pls. do think of me again next year, my love.

15 comments:

☂niki. said...

how romantic. love the card!!

Whitney said...

a weekend away!? how exciting.

Liza said...

You scored!

Annie said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend. That looks fun even in the cold. I'd love to call ya and hear all about it. I'll try in a few days.
Happy Love Day!!

The card turned out cute. When I shot the picture I still wasn't really sure what you had in mind. Now seeing it done I thought, "Oh!!! That's what she was thinking." You're darling sista.

debra parker said...

love the photos!

Rebecca said...

ooozing romance...gotta love it!

Emily Brimhall said...

how are you so creative? I love it. I wish I could borrow your brain.

Rebecca said...

oh yes...and since you asked...I graduated mt view in '93...what about you?

Cheryl said...

What a fun week-end! I love the cute valentine pictures. You are so romantic and so creative! I'm glad you were able to have some time together!

Amanda said...

Lucky! I am envious of your weekend away without kids. Love your Valentine Card!!

Stacey Crewse said...

What a romantic you are!! How fun to have a weekend away! Love the pictures....

Debbie said...

Glad you were able to get away even if it was for just a short couple of days and you were worried much of the time about your little chicks. Fun pictures.

Shannon said...

Weekends away are the best. Glad you got a much needed break!

Courtney Vance said...

You're such a cute wifey. I'm glad you guys got some time alone. That's so funny because we went to dinner in Park City for Valentine's. I love it up there.

Kelly said...

love your blog! However - just wanted to let you know when I click to go read old comments or to view individual posts nothing shows up but your header and the sidebar! This made me sad as I really wanted to read some of your older posts since I just found your blog! Have a great weekend!