Thursday, January 6, 2011

hand dyed silk ribbon


obsessed with these silk ribbons.


abode love said...

These are incredible! When I first saw the image I thought "what a spectacular work of art!" These would be amazing cut into strips in a grid just as you have them posted-- have them framed and hung on the wall!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Gorgeous! I want all of them! And I want to frame them!

A Perfect Gray said...

christina, thanks so much for your kind comments. I really appreciate your thinking of me.

It is a pleasure to be visiting your blog again. can't wait to be back at it!

happy new year and thanks again! love, donna

annie said...

I thought they were a work of art too! So beautiful!

Lori said...

I really wish that you would properly credit that image. I created that back in 2006 to sell our silk ribbon on Each image was scanned and edited then placed carefully into that pattern.

Kevin Graham
Of The Earth
Seattle, Washington