Sunday, May 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!

Photobucket

Did you know that I have a sister who lives abroad? Well, I do and I love her more than any other pickle nosed sister out there. I don't get to talk to her very often but that will soon change because she is moving back to the states only to be with other sister in Oregon...boo hoo me. Speaking of boo hoos, I hope the video of me crying hysterically when sister left to serve a mission for our church never gets out...my crying was something else I tell you, not pretty. I had to get over the fact that sister was a traveling wilbury real fast. Let's see after living in Brazil, she did spend time in Jerusalem, Africa, Korea and probably a few more places but I lost track. We will have a "welcome back to the states hopefully for good" party when she gets back.

Anyway, the whole point to this post is to wish sissy sue a very happy birthday.

Annie Banannie,

Hopefully you read my blog today so that part of your birthday wishes will arrive in time.

Huge ginormous kisses with a back scratch and a head massage on top.

Love,

Your older and wiser sister...haha (that was a joke, but I'll let you guess what part of it is)

P.S. - Can I ride your new yellow bike?

3 comments:

Annie said...

You're cute. Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes, and yes, I'll take the back scratch and head massage in exchange for a ride on my little yellow ride. :)

Laura said...

What a cute family! And LOVING the bike!!

Globeservations said...

Great article, thanks for sharing! Here is a collection of birthday wishes quotes, happy birthday husband and happy birthday friend. I hope this helps you find the perfect birthday greetings.