Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cipriani Ocean Resort (Miami)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently we extended our stay in Italy. Were you nervous that we didn't have anywhere to stay yesterday? It was just so nice there in Italia that we couldn't quite leave but don't worry we will probably want to go back very soon. Well today we have some business in Miami (don't tell Will Smith..something about all no work all play okay..I'm going to Miami, welcome to Miami) and we are checking into the Cipriani Ocean Resort. It is so nice and clean that I think I could stay here for a long time. Just look how beautiful the room is.

NOTE: Does anybody notice that all almost all of the hotels showcased this week have the very same cool chairs with the rings on the back? Hmmm I seem to remember now that my one of my favorite all time hotels have the same chairs...that may be a clue.

{all photos via Cipriani website}

5 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh those views and oooh that bathroom!!! its like half of my apartment!!!

Bringing Lady Back said...

Oh dear. Dearie dear. All of these hotel posts are so stunning! Can you believe that gorgeous Florida sky??

autumn said...

you are KILLIN' me!
but in a good way.
:)

Whitney said...

I think our next Vance girls getaway we should do a few months and travel to all of these hotels youre posting.

angela | the painted house said...

There was a time that I would have done about anything to get out of Italy...but I think that had to do with running out of money and a hotel room with such a dirty floor I didn't take off my shoes. But in this fantasy tour here, I have tons of money to blow on my excursions that an extra day at a posh hotel is a-okay in my book.

I need to get to Miami ASAP. Do you have to be ripped to go there? Just wondering.

Someday I would like a bathroom such as this with slabs of stone everywhere. Is that too much to ask?

Can you tell that you are my first stop on the computer after putting the kids to bed. I apparently can't shut up. But will. Good night!