Friday, May 28, 2010

AHHH relax

Photobucket

I have been trying to nail down some accommodations for our upcoming trip to the beach and boy do I ever have coastal fever. I really do LOVE what is going on in the above photo but it didn't end there so for a bonus how about some images that came from a tiny beach cottage getaway, owned by West Elm's creative director. I love how relaxed this space is...just like how I want to feel when I first lay eyes on the ocean next month.

Happy Friday Folks!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


{image 1 via here, all other images via Country Living}

7 comments:

autumn said...

i love searching for the perfect place to spend a vacation. i admit that i am totally swayed by the interior design. even if it is two more blocks to the beach---if it is decorated well, i am THERE!
i hope you find something great.
:)

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Slay me. You have just found the dining table I must own. That first image is about to be copied. I LOVE IT (and the chandelier and the painting).

nest of posies said...

LOVE this beach getaway.
i am a sucker for the shake siding on a cottage home. especially parts of a screened in porch.
this beach house is perfect.

charm home said...

I absolutely love that first picture with the abstract painting and rustic and modern elements. They all blend so well. Have fun on your upcoming beach trip. Enjoy your long weekend! -Cristi

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

I love it - so pretty and relaxed. That chess board on the deck is a brilliant idea.

MerciBlahBlah said...

I DIE for that first photo - the artwork alone. Sooooooo incredible.
Shan

Laura said...

Can't wait to hear about your coastal vacation. Fun!!