Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{to be free like a butterfly}

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Hi there...this week we are learning some new tricks as well as implementing some old ones which leaves us very busy.

Loving that my little man finds so much pleasure from getting dressed by himself. Also nothing better than a butterfly needlepoint.

We'll probably see blogger a little more next week.

xx - Christina

P.S. - I finally got the latest issue of House Beautiful in the mail yesterday. LOVED IT! Go to 6th Street Design School's blog for a great recap.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so adorable! enjoy your favorite spot :)

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

I don't know which picture I like more: the chair or your darling son!

Have a great time!

Shannon said...

He's doing it right....one leg atta time.
Precious.
-Shannon in sunny Austin

Kacey's View said...

Hello dearest. TIme is running short and I'm sure you are just as busy as I am! Do you think you have a flower already made that I could just buy off of you? My dress is ivory. Let me know! Thanks!
Kacey
kaceyshaker@yahoo.com

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

the butterflies are beautiful...so is that chair!

LindsB said...

He is so cute!

Have a nice trip!

Unknown said...

Shannan from Merci Blah Blah referred me to your site. LOVE. I will be following!

Laura said...

Did you do that needlepoint?