Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Atlanta is where I'm goin {chic cottage home}

I love seeing pictures of the same house from different sources...did they make any changes from one photo shoot to the next? The below rooms were decorated by Jayme Armour Leffler who happens to be the shop owner of Armour & Co. located in Atlanta. Seriously I need to go to hotlanta STAT because I'm thinking chic home decor is big business over there. Anyway I loved this spread in Better Homes and Gardens and of course had to do the research on the this talented person who went to bat for this house and found the same home with photos published on ajc homefinder. By the way the below home is a rental...see it's ok to make a rental look good too.
First up are the photos from ajc homefinder:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Now for the photos from the May issue of Better Homes & Gardens:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Can you spy the differences?

{All BHG photos via La Dolce Vita and all others via ajc homefinder}

8 comments:

Jeni G said...

Beatiful! I think your right, Atlanta is big biz for making homes pretty. Georgia is on my 'visit' list too. I'm afraid if I went,I'm afraid I'd fall in love and never come home to Arizona.

Dayka Robinson said...

i have the first one saved from the ajc and didn't realize it was the same one as BHG. btw, that is one of my FAVORITE shops. planning on hitting it up this weekend.

GiGi said...

LUST-ING after that octopus print!!!!

A Perfect Gray said...

good gracious! that home is awesome...that bedroom....and that front door.....I WANT TO GO THERE...

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh yes!! both version are stunning!! love that patio, oh my!!

{Amanda} said...

Alright then you absolutely must make a trip! Southern decor is gracious living...

Oh & "Hotlanta" is only a couple hours drive from here so I'll have to plan on tagging along on your decorating tour! ;)

Laura said...

I'd like to come too please! :-)

angela | the painted house said...

You know you have a place to stay, right? It's on par with the Ritz but has three little kiddos to administer your wake up call.

I know the way to Armour & Co--have been in many times to admire and desire. It is just down N. Highland as Soul Vegetarian...which you must try. When shall I pick you up from the airport?

(I've just returned from some very irresponsible gallivanting...catching up on your lovely posts.)