Thursday, April 29, 2010

{found}

Photobucket

I HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED about a new shop here in town in a very long time. I just got back from peeking in @ Domestic Bliss's shop called Found and if I were you I would not miss coming down for opening night..that's TONIGHT. In my opinion Kristen & Dan Alber (the owners) knocked this one out of the park and I feel so lucky to live so close. While you're at it take the opportunity to peek in @ Decesare Design (I posted DD group here) group and ATJ's studio..you will die @ the talent and beauty that comes from all of these fine folks.

9 comments:

Kare said...

Wow! Looks positively dreamy....

christy said...

You had me at the vintage signs! Love it. I will have to make a RT to Mesa. Sorry I missed it. :(

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

Thanks so much ~ we love love love having you so close too! See you soon!
K

Laura said...

Whenever I get my hiney to AZ, I'll be checking them out for sure!

Unknown said...

Oh my, if I lived there I would TOTALLY go! LOVE those signs, I am trying to figure out how to make some of my own!

###### said...

as always nothing here in Dallas...uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

angela hardison said...

i can't wait to finally make it there to see it.

~Grace Happens~ said...

i hope you had fun! can't wait to see pics of this store. it looks so beautiful! and i love the name.

LindsB said...

Looks like a great place to shop! Take lots of pictures to share with us.