Monday, August 4, 2008

Wait..has it been a year?

I get a phone call on the afternoon of June 18th from Kim Allen. It happens to be that day my boys turned 1. She asked me to load all of my kids up in the car because she had something to give me but she could not come over to give it to us because she was stuck at home with her grandson. HMMM sounds a lttle fishy. Like I could ever tell Kim no (I owe her my life), I was in my car and over there within a few minutes. Just as I pull around the corner to her home I see cars parked up the street. Tears start to well up and I can see exactly what was going on. Sure enough we go inside and everyone jumps out and says, "Surprise!". Cookie had organized a surprise party for the boys over @ Kimmy Sue's house. It was so much fun. I sure do love all of my dear sisters. Have I mentioned how much I love my friends and family. Could not do it without them. Angels I tell you. More pictures of the big one year olds later.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Honestly! Angels is right. You seriously could not be more blessed.

Debbie said...

Could there be any greater blessing than friends and family? And can any of us love Kim any more for all that she has done to help you and your family??

Shari said...

Yes, it's true Kimmie Sue is one in a million. She loves you and your little ones to death. I think we all have been blessed by her. I can't believe it's been a year.

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Sorry I missed it! Looks like a blast. I can hardly beleive it has been a year.
Gotta love Kim and Cookie. They are amazingly unselfish and giving!

Melanie said...

How totally sweet!! Sounds like you have great friends!

Whitney said...

that was seriously so nice of her. Those ladies sure do love you and your family. I cant believe the boys are already a year.

Cheryl said...

Kim is such a sweetie! I love the picture of your cute family! Happy first birthday boys!!