Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tasty but healthy..your kids will love em and so will you!

These have to be the tastiest things ever. I'm not kidding people who don't eat a healthy diet even love them. My kids love them plus they are getting whole raw ingredients without all the junk. I order them by the cases. They're not the cheapest but well worth the price.http://www.perfectfoodsresearch.com/index.html

Ingredients
Peanut Butter*, Raw Unheated Buddy Bee Honey*, Milk Protein, Egg Protein, Rice Protein, Dried Whole Food Powders (Sunflower Seed*, Sesame Seed*, Flax Seed*, Rice Bran*, Rose-Hip*, Orange*, Lemon*, Grapefruit*, Tomato*, Apple*, Bell Pepper, Papaya*, Mango*, Black Cherry, Cranberry, Fig, Alfalfa*, Celery*, Spinach*, Parsley*, Mint, Kelp*, Dulse*), Olive Oil*, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil*, Flax Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Almond Oil, and Rice Bran Oil. *denotes organic ingredients
Suggested Use
• 1 whole bar for meal replacement• Half of a bar between meals • 1 whole bar in addition to meals for serious athletes

11 comments:

Annie said...

If you notice most of your case is gone next time I come to visit, you'll know where it went...yum!

Whitney said...

those sound really good.

Anonymous said...

How come I don't remember you being such a health nut! Those don't look good to me at all!!! But I'm far from a healthy eater. LOL

Shannon said...

Ok I just got caught up on your blog. Your kids are so cute and I can not imagine how busy you must be. It's good to see what you are up to.

Cheryl said...

Yum...those bars sound so healthy and yummy. I love all the cute pictures. I'm so glad you are blogging!

Kami Milliron said...

Hey Fancy Vancie, you go to YEARBOOKYOURSELF.COM and it should come up. It was a little slow for me, but the time is worth it : )

Alissa Melody said...

haha i love how honest amandas comment is!! Thats a really good idea, I am gonna have to remember that once i have kids that are hard to feed!

Mdot said...

Is this AZ Christina?

Mdot said...

Sorry - Should have posted with a better pic...

Full House said...

No this is the Zimbabwe Christina...Crazy Norman?

Mdot said...

You goof. Email me. ironmancorey@gmail.com

http://www.thestormnnormans.blogspot.com/