Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TAGGED - A little late but Mom I won't let you down.

Ok fine I'll play!

Game
Rules:Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five
Ten years ago…
1. Thinking it was such a treat to go to Taco bell & dollar movie in Provo.
2. I was the sugar momma to my husband because I rolled in the dough.
3. Worked for Robert Redford @ Sundance Group.
4. Gearing up for our 3rd Lake Powell trip that summer.
5. Wondering what I'd be doing 10 years from now.

Five things on today’s “to do” list
1. Get Christian's new cast on.
2. Grocery shop.
3. Pick up new dishwasher.
4. Get house ready for Mandy to come over.
5. Work on project for somebody that I like ALOT!

Five snacks I enjoy
1. Perfect Foods Bar (Oh yum!)
2. sesame seed bar
3. yogurt with slivered almods, fresh berries and sprouted wheat
4. salsa & chips
5. Sea salt pita chips with hummus.
Oh and anything with nuts!


Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Get a cabin
2. Take lots of trips (I'd go to Mamas Fish House in Hawaii today)
3. Oh set some money aside for missions & school for the kiddies
4. Start a venture of some sort - revenue generating
5. Donate and then buy a new car that was industructable to a bowling ball:-)

Five places I have lived…
1. Mountain View California
2. Los Gatos California
3. Highland Utah
4. Mesa Arizona
5. Provo Utah

I tag... Melanie, Courtney, Shelley, Tiffany, and Michelle - haha

2 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Must be nice that all of your favorite freaking snacks are uber healthy! I have been in your pantry, and actually believe you. You sure are wonderful but you make me want to scream sometimes!

=0)

Debbie said...

good girl!! fun to see your answers too!