10. Where there's a will there's a way. She can alway acomplish what she puts her mind to.
9. Hard working and very self reliant.
8. Strong, not in the muscle way but the way that counts.
6. Both smart & wise (there's a difference)
5. Fun...I'm craving another trip in the convertible. Last time was Los Angeles and Magic Mountain. Remember we didn't even have any hotel reservations until we got there. Up for Santa Barbara and then up the coast a ways?
1. Best friend (everyone thinks she's my sister)
I could not live without my mom. I know this has been quite a year for her. She basically put many things in her life on hold for me. She took care of me and the girls while I was on bedrest. She was dedicated to serving me and I attribute much of the success with the triplets to her. She was at half of my doctor's appointments. Recently while in Utah she came into my house and not only had she deeped cleaned (Mary too, that's another post) but sewed & hung some drapes, organized my pantry and stocked up on baby food and other necessities to name a few. I was in tears. These things are just touching the surface and is not an adequate enough reflection upon my MOM. She has led the way through her great example and hope to be half the woman she is. What a legacy she has already left to me and my family. I am so thankful that she took me on to be her daughter. I have so much gratitude and love for my mom. You're the BEST!!