Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Found by Domestic Bliss}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On occasion I get emails from my readers that are coming to visit the The Valley of the Sun wanting to know good places to eat and shop. Usually I just feel like I want to direct all of those inquiries here to the real expert but without a doubt I can tell them to visit Found. The owners Kristen and Dan Alber are not only such nice people but have a beautiful shop where they have hand picked so many of the items that go into their shop. Oh and if you can't make it to their shop then perhaps a little visit here will help satisfy that something, something.

8 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

so far but so beautiful¬¬

Day by Day Design said...

very Restoration Hardware, love it!!

debra parker said...

I may just do that window pane picture thing. I have an empty window now just to find a large photo.

Uska Hope said...

Tudo muito lindo!!

Jess Roy said...

So many things to love here - thanks for posting!

mary katharine said...

Reminds me of a favorite shop of mine in Homewood, AL called At Home (as well as their sister store Three Sheets). LOVE the black desk chair!!!!!!!! I think my heart skipped a beat on that one:).

Laura said...

That shop is right up my alley! One of these days I"ll make it to AZ :-)

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

What a gorgeous shop!